CORONAVIRUS: FAQ/RESOURCE GUIDE
The Express-News is putting together a comprehensive consumer-friendly guide on the local impacts of COVID-19. Our reporters are working night and day to provide our community with accurate and trusted information. This guide will notify the public about the latest COVID-19 news and information such as:
- Up-to-date COVID-19 information
- Drive-thru testing guidelines
- What to do if you think you are infected
- Various content such as:
- How to work from home with children
- How to pick up virtual freelance work
- What restaurants and services are available
- Who is still open
- What the process is on picking up items or food from various business
- Industry Services
- HVAC needs
- Childcare needs
- Utility needs
- Handyman Services, etc.
Digital and print packages are available. The section is an 12-16 page broadsheet with full color. Prices for advertising start at $250. Click here to view all rates and package information.
Deadlines & Dates:
- Publish date: Sunday, April 5, 2020
- Space Reservation: by 12pm on Thursday, April 2, 2020
- Advertisement Artwork & Material Deadline: by 4pm on Thursday,April 2, 2020
Contact your sales representative to place your advertisement or fill out your information here.